Cant make calls in or out.....
coryh549

Every couple of days I cant make calls or receive calls. I try the *228 but that wont go through sometimes. What is the deal? I have good service, 5 bars, not in airplane mode, power off and on or reset doesn't help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cant make calls in or out.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is certainly odd, coryh549. We're here to help solve this issue! Not sure if you have tried this, but please try powering off your 4s, and removing the SIM card found in your phone. It is only needed for international travel on this model. Test it out like this for a few days, and see if it occurs again. Let us know!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
margarethrndz

is there a power outage in midland Texas none of my cell phones are working they all say emergency calls only...

0 Likes
Babe46

I can't make calls nor can text what's going on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Babe46, service at your fingertips is what we strive for! What zip code are you located in? How long has this been happening? Dial *228 and choose option 1 on the device. Keep us posted if there is a change.

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lalo_gnzlz

I can receive calls but not make any. Tried *228 turning off and on and nothing. It started to happen when i got a new line in my phone.  Help...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

coryh549,

Oh no, sorry to hear your phone isn't allowing you to make or receive any calls. Let's get these calls back up and in business. What happens when you try to make a call? Do you get an error message? What's your zip code? Are your text and data working ok? What is the make and model of your new phone?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Babe46

This was already solved your to late that happen a month ago glad It wasn't an emergency[<br/><br/>Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone | https://overview.mail.yahoo.com?.src=iOS]

0 Likes