Can I use the SIM card out of my iPhone 6 to activate an iPhone 4 just so I can use it as an iPod and still use my 6 as my regular phone without being charged?
JTH5

I have an iPhone 6 that I use now but I bought a unlocked iPhone 4 to use over WIFI as an iPod but it hasn't been activated yet, could I use the SIM card out of my 6 just to set up my 4 and then return it to my 6 without being charged?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I use the SIM card out of my iPhone 6 to activate an iPhone 4 just so I can use it as an iPod and still use my 6 as my regular phone without being charged?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JTH5-

I use previous devices as music players as well! I definitely want to ensure we are doing everything we can to help. The iPhone 4 does not have a SIM card tray like your iPhone 6 since the iPhone 4 is a 3G device. Was the iPhone 4 used with Verizon previously? Is there anything on your start up screen that allows you to bypass activation? The phone does not have to be activated to be used only on wifi.

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes