Can I use bluetooth to pair an LG Revere 3 with an Apple iPhone 4?
stansearch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have successfully paired my LG Revere 3 Verizon phone with my iPhone 4. However, after clicking OK to the Pair operation, the iPhone displays LG VN170 as the paired device and "Not Connected" as status. The spinner continues to spin on the iPhone, while the LG Revere displays "No Services Found" after "Getting Device Information".

Can anyone advise whether additional settings must be done on the iPhone 4 to complete the Bluetooth connection? I'm trying to unload my contacts from the LG Revere 3 before activating the iPhone as my Verizon device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth pairing: LG Revere 3 with Apple iPhone 4
stansearch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was eventually able to pair the LG Revere 3 with my laptop computer, and download my contacts as .vcf files. It appears from the documentation on the Verizon website that there is no way to directly port contacts from the LG to the iPhone 4.

Would you happen to know if I could use Bluetooth pairing to port the .vcf files from the laptop to the iPhone? Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stansearch,

Thank you for reahing out to us! Pairing bluetooth is an essential function to have. I rely on it too myself. Let's make sure we get this fixed for you. Is your phone's software updated? Any new apps added recently?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stansearch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was eventually able to pair the LG Revere 3 with my laptop computer, and download my contacts as .vcf files. It appears from the documentation on the Verizon website that there is no way to directly port contacts from the LG to the iPhone 4.

Would you happen to know if I could use Bluetooth pairing to port the .vcf files from the laptop to the iPhone? Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stansearch,

Thanks for checking back in. We're glad to hear that you were able to get that up and running. We know losing contacts can be a major issue. You should be able to transfer them that way, and iCloud is capable of importing vcard files as well: http://apple.co/2kpUFBG

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes