Can I add insurance online?
SCONNOR1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my phone for one week, i originally denied insurance  with the rep but have since changed my mind. I would like to add insurance to my phone but i would like to do it online and not have to call a rep.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CAN I ADD INSURANCE ONLINE FOR MY NEW PHONE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, SCONNOR! Thanks for your interest in protecting your device against loss, theft and damage. For a limited time, you certainly can add insurance to your line after a new upgrade is activated. Please contact Customer Care at 800-922-0204 (or *611 from your wireless phone) for your options!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: CAN I ADD INSURANCE ONLINE FOR MY NEW PHONE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, SCONNOR! Thanks for your interest in protecting your device against loss, theft and damage. For a limited time, you certainly can add insurance to your line after a new upgrade is activated. Please contact Customer Care at 800-922-0204 (or *611 from your wireless phone) for your options!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Can I add insurance online?
RobertGThomas

what is the cost and coverage  s10e

0 Likes
Re: Can I add insurance online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, RobertGThomas. I hope you are enjoying the awesome and new Samsung Galaxy s10e! You can absolutely add insurance protection either from your mobile device or a desktop computer. Please refer to the following link on how to do this here (#4): http://spr.ly/6601Ewajz. In order to be eligible, you must enroll your device within 30 days of activation. For other eligibility requirements please refer to #2 on the same link that I provide. Does this help?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes