Buying an IPhone4
Lucas91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

recently my blackberry broke and I decided that I want to get an Iphone. I want to ask a simple question, what is like the monthly fee for a iphone 4: with only data and minute usage, I do not text that often. Can you guys please help me Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buying an IPhone4
Not applicable

$40 for voice, $30 for data, $10 for text, plus taxes and fees.  Around $90 total.  That's 450 minutes.  If you need 900 minutes add $20.  That's 2GB of data.  If you need more data, add $20.

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Assuming the plan you have with your BB is eligible (I came to the iPhone from a BB) then you would be paying the same amount you are currently paying (if you have the unlimited data plan then you will retain that). If you don't have texting now then you don't have to add it...if you want the hotspot feature you will have to pay for that (I believe it's an additional $20/month). Ultimately, if you're coming from a smartphone and switching to another smartphone your monthly fees should remain the same unless you add or change something about your plan.

Lucas91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you very much, can you explain to me what is the hotspot feature Smiley Happy. I never heard about that

please and thank you

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you purchase the hotspot feature, you can use your phone as a WIFI data source for your laptop computer or tablet, etc. 

0 Likes
Lucas91
Enthusiast - Level 1

ah I see, thank you very much I really appreciate it

Smiley Happy

0 Likes
themasterofdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

I always thought it was 30 dollars a month for 2gb of data a month but I am very likely to be wrong. One other thing i would not recommend the iPhone I personally think you have way more abilities on an Android Smartphone. Just my view.

0 Likes