Business Pre Orders
runsliketrees

anyone have any isnight to the business pre orders? when we'll be seeing our new devices? 

i ordered 64GB black on friday morning at 10:45am EST

my order status page now says COMPLETED with an estimated delivery date of 10/21/11

my confirmation email i received after submitting my order said that it was expected to ship on 10/14/11

this is what i've been receiving from VZW customer support reps via email..

"Based on the time and date you placed your order, it should indeed ship on the 14th. However, we will not have the tracking information until Fed Ex actually picks up the package on Friday, the 14th. Your My Biz order number is: MBXXXXXXXXX. We will not have an order number and location code until Friday, when it will process in our system and generate a tracking number. The process is different because this is a pre-order, so we do not have an order number and location code at this time. I verified all of this information with a supervisor here. So, you might just want to give us a call later in the day on Friday to get the tracking information."

"We have completed your research equipment order. As previously stated on the e-mail response below the phone will be shipped on October 14, 2011. Once FEDEX Tracking number has been assisgned the delivery date and time can be confirmed"

"Hello Mr. Runsliketrees,I apologize for the confusion.  Orders being placed right now will not be available until 10/21 or later.  However based on the time your order was placed your expected shipping date is scheduled for 10/14/11.Again I apologize for any confusion this might have caused. Thank you,"

they're pretty confident that i'll be receiving my device with the 10/14 orders.. even though i didn't even get up at 3:00AM EST to order.

i am worried, however, that the device will SHIP on friday and arrive on monday rather than it arriving on friday..
my credit card was recently caharged for my 4S so thats definitely a good sign.. hopefully we'll see shipment notifications tomorrow.. but i wouldn't be surprised if we saw them on thrusday for an OVERNIGHT delivery for sometime on friday.

Labels (2)
0 Likes