Brand new Iphone4 lost speed and wi-fi connection and fast, anyone else?
tianne7

i haven't even had my new iphone4 for even a month, have very little data on it and don't make it work too hard, no music even on it. It has been working great for the past couple of weeks, really fast connection, no stalls or delays, in every location I am in. Then all the sudden I have lost connectivity completely and nothing will load over the last 3 hours. I have reset the phone several times, turning off and on, fully charged, cleared the cookies and data in safari, have a otterbox case on it so it is not messing with the antenna issue..... what else am i missing? is anyone else having this problem right now?

been researching and the internet sites are telling me its a common problem with the iphone4 and that sometimes the network goes up and down in spurts? can anyone help me understand this problem? should i take it back to the store or apple and get it replaced?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Brand new Iphone4 lost speed and wi-fi connection and fast, anyone else?
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hey there tianne7! Let's see what we can do here before you get the iPhone replaced.

The title of the post states you lost your WiFi connection. Now that you have lost your WiFi connection, have you tried to use the Verizon 3G connection by Disabling WiFi?

What happens when you enable WiFi? Is it able to successfully connect to a WiFi network? Do you get any error messages?

Since I can only troubleshoot our 3G services, I need you to let me know what happens when you disable WiFi. Does the 3G appear? Can you access the browser?

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes