Bluetooth Connection unsuccessful and unable to connnect to data network.
rkunca01

My phone has been acting up a lot lately. I have already performed several resets, deleted all content and settings and network reset. The Bluetooth worked fine for months until recently, it can't "discover" my FitBit device anymore. The internet has been slow for months. It's not the network because my husband's phone works perfect. My 3G works about 15% of the time and I often get the error, cannot activate cellular data. What else can I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Connection unsuccessful and unable to connnect to data network.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks you for completing troubleshooting rkunca01! Does your device discover other bluetooth devices? What speeds are you receiving (speedtest.net)? Please share so I may further assist according. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rkunca01

I got the blue tooth by deleting the app and purchasing it again from App Store. Then after several attempts, I was able to download the speedtest app but it says "Network Communication Issues" and can't check the speed. Smiley Sad Also, my phone does say Verizon, 3 bars of service with 3G.

0 Likes
rkunca01

I tried again. It worked this time. 1st test DL 15.8 kB/s Upload 3.1 kB/s; 2ns test DL 9.1 kB/s Upload 11.4 kB/s. 3rd test DL 13 kB/s and upload 7.5 kB/s.

That's the problem, the internet only works about 15% of the time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info rkunca01! Lets make sure the device is connected to the current towers in the area. Please try http://vz.to/1bNvED7 . Also to ensure the best connection, please turn on roaming by http://vz.to/1b8oKJk . After both steps are completed, please close all running applications and restart. Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes