All kinds of trouble since upgrade.
dougbedell

None of my notification alerts work.  Not ring when receive call, not sounds when receive message.  It has dropped  some of my  apps. When I do the fast start double click, to see what is running and using up my battery there are about 10 going.  How can I stop them???   Phone  went from my favorite thing to want to throw it into the Tennessee River. 

I just got an I-pad 2 days ago since I liked my smart phone so much, maybe I made a mistake.  So far it works well.

How do I do a restore.  I have read about it on here but have no idea how to do it.  Maybe that would fixit. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: All kinds of trouble since upgrade.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd love to see you fall back in love with your iPhone 4s. I want to ensure that all notifications are working properly, dougbedell.

On the side of the device above the volume keys is a small switch is this move upwards towards the screen? This switch can control volume and place the device on silent.

In addition, which software version are you running?( iOS 6 or iOS 7) This will help when describing how apps can be forced closed.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes