voice mails
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

really don't think there is an answer but here goes. I got my iphone 11 approx. a month ago. I had an iphone 7.  During the past month, I have noticed numbers ringing, (I have that silence unknown callers on). i get a text from this auto dealership about them leaving a voice mail. Ok, I didn't get it but I thought they were just saying that. then yesterday I saw a number call 3 times and when I googled it , it was a fraud prevention from my bank. I called and they asked me the reference number on my voice mail. I told them I didn't get a voice mail. then I noticed, I have not received any voice mails in a long time, (not like people call anyway). told my daughter to leave a voice mail and she did. But I didn't get it. Checked out the phone last night, googled any info that I could find, made another greeting, made sure it wasn't on call forwarding, and now it works. So...what happened to all my old messages? Did it forward to my old phone (which by the way was cleaned out before sending back to verizon) Makes me wonder how many voice mails were on there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voice mails
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received a private message in my email but I cannot reply, comes back as failure.  So if you are reading this, my answer is...My daughter heard my original greeting.  she has since changed it.   and I think I hit *73 to deactivate call forwarding 

(To clarify, what greeting did your daughter hear when she left you a voicemail? How did you deactivate call forwarding?)

0 Likes