Re: iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max Shipment Thread
Anwilson23

I had the same problem, yesterday I called them to ask them what the deal was...said my payment didn't go through for whatever reason. Resubmitted my payment and received my phone around noon today 

0 Likes
tbschimel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed. Said the same thing to the rep on the phone. Next time I'll just wait a few days and get it in the store. It's 2pm where I am, still processing. Verizon dropped the ball on this release. Pathetic considering it was not a big release. 

0 Likes
ellisgrossman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been on the phone for 1:34 minutes. Talked two three people, been on hold for 15 minutes now after a total talk time of 1:35 mintues. The last guy sounded so on it and he said he be right back dont know what to do. Should I hang up and go through another hour or just wait. I confirmed my pre order for the new Iphone 11pro midnight green 256 gig three times. I have devoted a total of 2.5 hours of my life to guarentee another two year commitment to verizon. I always tell people to go with verizon as they have the best service and reception. The last rep even stated I cant do in store pick up as they need to ship the phone back of which I stated I could just give it to them at the store. He said let me work on a few things I will be right back... I am not upset just disapointed I have had verizon since they sold flip phones.. SAD DAY>>>>In sales you can have two out of the three principles: price, quailty, or customer service. You have exceeded quality in your stores and the customer service has been impecable. I was willing to pay the price however this incident is special. I am still dedicated however it is not about make a mistake its how you can fix it.. Lets hope for the best hanging up now. 

just one confirmationjust one confirmation

0 Likes
tbschimel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah there's something going on. I was told I'd get a tracking Milner today at least; that also didn't happen. 

0 Likes
Cjk26md
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried calling VZW earlier, hung up after 38 mins of hold. I decided to try chat later and spoke to a rep. They said that everything looks in order, and my items will ship 10/4. After expressing my disappointment in not being kept abreast of the updates, as well as being a little misled, I was told they would relay my feedback 😐. I always preorder with Apple. The rep at the store was pressuring me into preordering through Verizon... I don't think I'll be doing that again.

0 Likes
Williamsgp84
Enthusiast - Level 1

Preordered 64g forest green pro and pro max.  One was supposed to be a birthday gift on the 20th too

Received a tracking number yesterday the 20th at 230am and when checked it hasn’t even gotten to the facility (as of 530am on the 21st).  I called tried to cancel it and just pick them up in the store since they had them available right in front of me.

After 2 hours we couldn’t cancel the order cause it was in shipped status.

called again later to find out when exactly they were supposed to be delivered by and after 3 different calls and two the store and the help line they say “should” be on Monday and that the tracking system is usually a day or so behind.   I am pretty upset about the whole thing... and I highly highly doubt I’ll get them Monday.

Trey2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering if anyone who has a delivery date of 9/27/19 has received their shipping information yet? Mine is still say processing. I ordered an iPhone 11 pro max in green on the 13th 

0 Likes
BigJoe94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not recieved any shipping information on mine either. Just spoke to a rep Via chat and was informed that all IPhone 11's are backordered. And that the expected delivery date is still 9/27.

Trey2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got my shipping number, it'll be here on Wednesday the 25th

0 Likes
Andrew0002
Enthusiast - Level 1

preordered on 9/13/2019 around noon central time withpreordered on 9/13/2019 around noon central time with

got a text today (9/23/2019) - something is finally happening.got a text today (9/23/2019) - something is finally happening.

no longer pendingno longer pending

46ECC78F-8734-4C62-AE8F-697FC4738503.jpeg

0 Likes