Re: iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max Shipment Thread
loganman5
Enthusiast - Level 1

thats odd tbh. i would think Verizon being one of the largest providers would have a better notification sytem for their biggest preorder to date. i put in an order on 9/13 had taxes withdrawn 9/18 and no TRK# yet. kinda big deal VERIZON!!!

Bzjenkum
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same situation. They called me yesterday to verify everything. Supposed to be here tomorrow, still processing on the account.

Cjk26md
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea..  my phone isn't supposed to ship till 9/27 but my watch was supposed to ship 9/20... still no deduction, still "processing", no updates... Hope you all hear something soon.

Trackerjacker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. Was supposed to receive today the 20th but still says processing. Called Verizon and was told the deliver date of 20th means the date Verizon receives the phone from Apple. That is a bunch of garbage.  

Bzjenkum
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called last night and they told me that since they’re sending out thousands at the same time, that they might be behind. That was 1030pm MT. They added that we should be getting tracking numbers this morning. I still don’t have a tracking number.

0 Likes
Tharpnado
Enthusiast - Level 1

Preordered a 256GB Pro in Midnight Green at a Verizon store the day after preorders went live. Has been stuck on processing with a shipping date of 9/27 ever since. No tracking number or updates whatsoever. Guess I can forget about getting mine significantly earlier? Hoping its not October..

sbcloutier

Me neither... any update on yours? 

0 Likes
tbschimel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have a "deliver by 9/20" yet mine is still 'processing.' Gone through this before but the phone was delivered on the expected deliver date, not sure what changed this time around. This was not a big release, either, and I agree with anyone else who said it, Verizon has the hands down worst tracking of pre-order phones. Most other carriers show timelines and update frequently. Verizon is also one of the latest to release updates to phones (androids), so not surprised here. Largest carrier, behind in technology on their website. Don't bother calling cust support, they don't know anything more than the order status states... 

I get told "9/20 is the date it is shipped," email confirmation says; delivery by 9/20, order on the account says 'deliver by 9/20,' yet the app says 'shipping by 9/20,' and all cust server says 'shipping by 9/20.' So much confusion and miscommunication. 

0 Likes
BredWellz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I preordered the 11 pro max on 9-13-19 and it said expected ship date 9-19-19 but it's the 20th and it still says processing...🤬🤬🤬

dbecker0503
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Why did we even preorder 

0 Likes