Verizon not honoring -$400 off Agreement 2019 Black Friday deal on iPhone 11
PaulD7

Very surprised to see Verizon not honoring the discount they promised me for a Black Friday deal. Customer support acted like they never heard of the $400 off of an iPhone 11. I was able to check out and saw the discount. It was advertised on many sites and is still searchable. I’m going to pair back my plan and look into signing up with a new carrier. I’m Very disappointed to be treated like this after almost two decades with Verizon. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon not honoring -$400 off Agreement 2019 Black Friday deal on iPhone 11
mama23dogs
Legend

So why didn’t you post it?  
All deals have requirements, did you meet them?  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not honoring -$400 off Agreement 2019 Black Friday deal on iPhone 11
PaulD7

Well Verizon let me check out and showed me the -$400 discount in my cart and what my discount would be over 24 months. If I was required to be on an unlimited plan I should have been made aware of that fact before checkout and also not be aloud to checkout my cart expecting the deal to be valid. I feel I have been misled. I see many others are complaining to now about the same sort of issues. I'm going to have continue to cancel services from my plan and look into other options. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Unlimited plan?

And you still didn’t post pictures.  So 🤷🏼‍♀️

0 Likes
PaulD7

I was able to check out and was shown the Black Friday discount I would receive. 

it’s simple, Verizon is not honoring the deal they agreed to. 

do you represent Verizon? Why are you advocating on Verizon’s behalf?

I was patient and figured it would show up on my bill as the proper credit it should be and I wasn’t worried about protecting myself from Verizon since I’ve been with the. For almost two decades.  I’ll keep making new posts and writing about this as I see many others are starting to do as they realize this has happened to them as well. 

The onus shouldn’t be on the customer to produce evidence of a Black Friday deal that I clearly took part in. A transaction that Verizon is now working to hide. The only chance one would have to prove anything would be to screen shot the deal before you check out. Once again, I wasn’t expecting Verizon to behave like this so I didn’t think to take a screen shot. 

I think Verizon should honor their deals they make with long time customers. Is it worth $200 to lose a very long time customer? to have that long time customer now writing and posting online about how Verizon is now scamming people with false deals?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I’m not advocating for anyone.   

I asked you to post the deal.  It’s a lot harder for Verizon to deny a request for them to make good on a deal if you posted it publicly.

But fine

0 Likes