Apple News+ Reward
TPhilli
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m trying to redeem my Verizon Up rewards for 6 months free of Apple News+ but when I click Use Now I get a screen that says Payment Not Received. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
Re: Apple News+ Reward
Mbseed
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this EXACT thing happen to me. The time spent on the phone with Verizon, uninstall, reinstall of both apps, then given a website for Apple. 

There are A LOT of people reporting this  same issue on this forum and elsewhere online. Please repair this glitch asap or take the reward off and credit us back the reward. 

I have an iPhone 12 Pro but this is happening to all phone types, even new iPad purchasers who had a subscription with purpose.

0 Likes
Re: Apple News+ Reward
Hanner124
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello. I was having this same issue and after spending countless hours within the past 2 months chatting with both Verizon and Apple and talking on the phone with them for nearly 2 hours, they could not give me any answers. I was about ready to give up until I decided to do more research. That's when I came across another thread on here concerning this same issue and someone mentioned if your device does not have the latest iOS14, this promo will not work. Since I have an old iphone 6, my software will only update to iOS12. Fortunately I was able to login to my apple account using one of my family member's devices that does have the iOS14 update and when I clicked the promo in the verizon app, the link worked instantly. I then refreshed my account on my phone and was able to finally enjoy this promo. Very thankful for the person who discovered the answer and I hope it helps anyone else who is having this problem. 🙂

0 Likes