Verizon keeps delaying order and no reason provided
AWNAW

I ordered from Verizon an iPad Pro (2018, 12.9, 516GB) on 11/11/18 and was given 11/28 as the ship date. Because a lot customers in various forums were receiving their iPad orders early from Verizon I called more than once to see if mine could be pushed out early and was told it could not.  Well 11/28 finally arrived and it did not ship.  I called and was promised that it would ship 11/29 with overnight delivery.  Well 11/29 arrived and it did not ship.  I called and was told it would ship 11/30 and here we are on 11/30 and nothing has shipped.  Since 11/28 each day the shipping date listed in my online account gets moved to the following day but nothing ships!  Come on Verizon this is how you treat a longtime customer who always upgrade my 3 devices and always pay my bill on time in full?  I am reading were people are ordering iPad from Verizon and getting them immediately shipped.  Why won't my order ship?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon keeps delaying order and no reason provided
johntr_vzw
Verizon Employee

AWNAW, I would be feeling the same way if I hadn't received something I ordered. I'd be happy to help see what's going on with this order, and why it hasn't shipped. As part of that, I've sent you a Private Message, so we can help get this resolved.

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes