Using PopData on iPad Not available.
DWZKD

Trying to use PopData on my iPad which is on our Verizon Plan.  We are using the MoreEverything Plan.

I've tried to access it in the new verizon app on my iPad.  It shows the option but it is grayed out.... and says "you can only get popdata sessions on your own device".  I have logged into my verizon app on iPad using the main account number (my phone) and also the iPad's phone number....

I've used PopData on my Android Phone successfully but can not access on the iPad.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Using PopData on iPad Not available.
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

DWZKD, let's get the data that you need on your iPad. Have you ever been able to access PopData on your iPad? Is everything else working on your tablet?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DWZKD

Hello. Thank you for your help.

This is my first time ever trying to use PopData so I have never had it on my iPad.  I can access the internet via 4g on my iPad. Everything seems to be working fine on it.

FYI: I was able to access PopData on my telephone/primary line....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. Are you still having the same issues with PopData? We want to make sure you are able to use all available features. There is a chance that your line has a block for this feature. Check out this link to learn more about PopData and to see if your line is blocked, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/popdata-faqs/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!   

0 Likes
DWZKD

Hello, Yes I am still having the issue.  I've actually called for technical support several times.  Each time I spent ~30 minutes on the phone to try numerous things like deleting the app, reinstalling it, rebooting, etc..  Then to be told "I know what to do, please hold...." then "it's going to take a while to get the answer can i email you?  "   sure.... bye. no email, still have the problem.

Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DWZKD, I want to make sure you can fully enjoy the Pop Data when you need it. I have gone ahead and sent you a private message so we can get the feature up and running.

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes