Not able to generate pin.
Yidelandau

When I try to sign into my message plus app on my iPad it comes up Not able to generate pin. I tried everything  restarting, update my iPad, and no solution any ideas how to fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not able to generate pin.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Yidelandau wrote:

When I try to sign into my message plus app on my iPad it comes up Not able to generate pin. I tried everything  restarting, update my iPad, and no solution any ideas how to fix this

Are you signing in using the number/profile associated with your iPad's line or the number/profile of another line on your account?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Yidelandau

Of the line of my phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like your tablet line wants to verify with a Secure PIN to access the Message+ features. Let's take a look at your account to assist with this. Please, Private Message us for an agent to verify. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a look, please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes
cinedtr

'm having this problem too. What was the solution?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cinedtr, Message + is a great feature to have. Are you still running into the trouble with the PIN?

0 Likes
CJ0887

I have tried for two days to generate a pin and it is not working I just want to be able to port my number over why is it this difficult? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're concerned that you want to port out your service with us. However, there should not be any hassle when trying to retrieve the Transfer Pin. Let's gather more details about the problems you're having. Please share the exact error received. Are you using the website or My Verizon app? -Rita K.

0 Likes