Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,233 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Re: Message+ Not Working on iPad Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarification. Have you tried checking to see if you are subscribed to INTEGRATED MESSAGING? you can do so by: Launching Verizon Messages; go to Settings – under integrated Messaging feature, If you ARE Subscribed , you will see the Unsubscribe option. 1) If NOT subscribed,   go ahead and subscribe.  2) If you ARE subscribed  unsubscribe then restart you phone and re-subscribe.

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

On my Note 8 using the message plus app under Setting these are my options:

Conversations

Notifications

Applications

Locations

Driving Mode

Account

its shows at the bottom of the screen “Message+ version 6.6.7”

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the details, on that menu under settings, please select 'account' then if you have your iPad synced to your account it will show in here. What information does it show after you click on 'account'?

Paloma_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Under ”account” then “manage devices”, the only ”connected devices” shown is my pc...my iPad will not connect, hence the problem.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vchat, Let's get your iPad working with your Message+. Is your iPad connected to your Verizon account? If not, do you have it connected WiFi, and are you able to browse online?

If you have successful connections, please follow these steps once more. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-120974/

Let us know what happens.

Joel_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

My ipad is connected to my Verizon account. 

Thanks for the knowledge based info however it fails at step 6.  Once i put in my verizon smartphone number i get an error message therefore no pin/code.....

Everyone keep giving me the same info and fail to tell me how to get pass the error message....I have the latest version of the app on both my phone and ipad, i have delete and reloaded the app....this problem has remained since June 2018 and i have talked to several Verizon reps online, in the store and on the phone and no one has yet solved the problem....

0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

I may have solved my Message+ issue with my own trial and error.  It seems the Message+ on my ipad pro( or my laptop) cannot connect to my smartphone because i have VPN installed and connected.  When i disconnected the VPN, Message+ connects.  Will see if i encounter any more problems later on.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

It's good that you solved your issue, and helpful for others here.  One clarification, though.  The Message+ app on the devices, doesn't (as far as I know) connect to other devices, but only connects to the Verizon server.   It is the server that takes/relays info/messages from/to devices associated with a phone number, not device to device.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vchat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone else has the problem of the message counter not working on the Message+ app?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vchat, making sure my Messaging plus works with other services I use is important. I will be more than happy to assist with figuring out this message counter concern. Please share with me what type of problems are you having with Messaging plus app? Are you receiving any error messages? Tell me more on how you use message counter?

Rodney_VZW

0 Likes