Cellular data not working on iPad Pro
ROB58
Enthusiast - Level 1

It connects to the Verizon network but when I go to a web browser I get a completely blank page with a message "Verify you are a person" and a "Connect and continue" button underneath it. I press the button and then I get another message: "Please try again or contact us to complete your order." Followed by: "Sorry! We are unable to complete your order online at this time...". Tried toggling air plane mode, resetting network settings, reprovisioning account, and restarting the iPad in between all of those. Any ideas? Thanks!

FYI:Recent purchase and I also had to go back to the store and get the plan changed after purchase as I upgraded phones also and CSR that assisted me hadnt noticed I was on the beyond unlimited plan, not the go unlimited plan. Both plan changes happened before I got the iPad as it had to be shipped to me.

Labels (1)
Re: Cellular data not working on iPad Pro
josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee

ROB58,

I use my tablet for most of my internet needs so I know how important it is that we get your data working. I'm glad to help with this today. What zip code are you in? Is this happening everywhere you go? You did mention your web browser is giving you this error, but are you able to use other apps that require a data connection such as a social media app or a different browser app? Please let us know so we can get this fixed!

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cellular data not working on iPad Pro
evelynr_vzw
Verizon Employee

ROB58 The iPad Pro is an amazing device, and I want you to enjoy it. I'm sorry you're having problems connecting to the internet. Let's take a closer look to see what's going on. Is this happening in a specific location? Are you experiencing any data problems with other devices on the account? Is it only happening when you try to browse the web or when using an application? Please make sure that your iPad Pro it's not connecting to a Wi-Fi connection.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes