Re: When will Verizon Get the Sony Xperia z5?
justanothersysadmin

IF Verizon does get the Z5 in November, Sony will miss out big time due to all the current iphone sales. Just once would it hurt to confirm the fact that a another/better alternative is going to hit the market in two months? Let Sony hype up the fact they are releasing a phone (on Verizon) with monster display and camera specs and compete with samsung and apple. My experience with the Z3v has been almost flawless. Why is the Xperia launched so quietly? I went in the store to get two Z3v on release day and the rep looked surprised at my phone choice. Verizon I hope you're listening not everybody wants to be forced into the two pet favorites!

0 Likes
jsh001
Enthusiast - Level 2

LOL @

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

... We do our best to release devices in a timely fashion because we want our customers happy. There is also a lot that goes into releasing a phone because we want to make sure it works great when our customers recieve it. ...

Every single comment in the world made about the sony experia phones clearly show that:

• They are fine the way they are.
  • Anytime Verizon comes out with a "v" version of the Sony phones, they are noticeably WORSE than the sony standard model (physically bigger, less battery life, less screen quality, etc.). "v" versions are more comparable to the previous-generation models, and then they try to make up for this by adding on little tidbits like wireless charging.

"There is a lot that goes into releasing a phone because..." verizon needs to make sony retrofit (not "upgrade") the phones to match their network needs and wants to make sure their customers cant freely use their devices to get the most out of them.

ar9080
Enthusiast - Level 2

VZW only cares about iPhone, Samsung, and the odd Druid customers. Not anyone who wants a unique, in the best way, phone.

ar9080
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid*