Re: Was the Sony Xperia z4v canceled?
Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

Really Verizon? That's your response? That was the most worthless reply to this thread yet. ALL WE WANT TO KNOW IS IF THE PHONE IS STILL COMING OR NOT. I don't want to be waiting for nothing! Seeing how you are the ones who announced it in the first place, if you want your customers to be happy then maybe you shouldn't have announced it yet if you weren't going to release the dang phone. Seriously, it's not just Verizon customers in this forum. Go look at Twitter and YouTube and you can find the same complaints about your false advertising for the Z4V. I want this topic escalated to someone higher because obviously all of you Verizon employees we have currently had responses from don't have a clue how to do their job.

KeyWestReactor
Contributor - Level 1

Others have already answered for me above, but I'll re-iterate: my comments here are not a request for help with my old phone -- I already know that the old phone is going to be replaced ASAP.  The comments here are in support of Verizon letting us know what is happening with the phone we want to BUY FROM YOU.  If you can get us an answer that covers THAT topic we'll all love you forever (or maybe less).....

bpolley
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was the Sony Xperia z4v canceled?

I've also been waiting all summer for this phone.  It would have been nice to get a reply from them

sephiroth_4
Enthusiast - Level 3

So local corp store told me that z4v would be here tomorrow last week.  We'll see.  Calling Sony cs told me the z4v is in the fate of Verizon.  Verizon cs had no clue.  If it's not released tomorrow, my wife cannot wait anymore for this and will be moving on.  The new Moto X coming looks like a great phone, and the Nexus 6 is on sale today for $350 too.  Good luck All!

Laytonoid
Contributor - Level 1

Hopefully your right and it comes tomorrow. Verizon's ad says it will be here "this summer". If this phone isn't here by the end of summer (September 22) then I think I will take my business elsewhere. Don't advertise for something if your not going to sell it. I'm not going to pay money to a company like that. That is BS.

lawshe
Enthusiast - Level 1

+1

I'm a current T-Mobile customer on the verge of switching to a phone and network that's better suited for my backcountry adventures. Still waiting to hear about the z4v.

Jfamily_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because of multiple issues with Verizon and problems like the limited amount of phones offered by Verizon or phones not being released properly, I think I'm taking my family plan elsewhere when the contract ends... I was looking forward to getting this phone for various reasons but you can keep the same 5 phones you have in store. We're moving on.

sephiroth_4
Enthusiast - Level 3

5 phones!!! I'm just going g4 with the free goodies at best buy and

hopefully upgrade later since it didn't come today Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Jfamily_
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will you realize you have no real variety of phones and stop saying the same thing, "latest and greatest". Every carrier has Samsung and Apple phones, so everyone has the latest and greatest...

Snn5
Legend

I counted a total of 43 available phones.

0 Likes