If the Xperia Z3V is no longer supported
Moviemaniac1982
Enthusiast - Level 3

And no Updates planned can you ether recall the phones or replace our device with a comparable price and move the balance we have paid over to the new phone.

Labels (1)
Re: If the Xperia Z3V is no longer supported
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Support has arrived Moviemaniac1982! We are here to assist you with your phone. What's going on? How can we help?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Moviemaniac1982
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just seems like all updates are dead for this phone, and it will not be supported for any other version of Android, If that is the case can I please switch phones at no cost and have the balance moved over to a comparable phone like the LG G4?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to explore all possible options, Moviemaniac1982. Please feel free to either call in or chat with us directly. Here is our contact link: http://vz.to/1g1mHjf We look forward to hearing from you and checking into any and all available options.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes