windows phone
jamestwilkinson

is it possible to hate a phone anymore than i do this thing?from what i have seen so far this phone is no match to the droid x"it was 2 yrs old"it supposed to be 4g but the only thing I have seen at best is 2 bars in 3g

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: windows phone
twistdshade
Enthusiast - Level 3

Windows Phone is NOT Android. If you wanted an Android device, then you should have gotten one. Your cell phone reception has nothing to do with the Windows Phone operating system. It all depends on the frequencies your hardware is capable of using, and the available frequencies in your area.

If you're not happy with your Nokia Lumina 822 I suggest you contact Verizon about switching phones. If you've had the device for less than 14 days Verizon will send you a different device at no extra cost.

0 Likes
Re: windows phone
brookeanne07

omg I agree completely. i had the htc android and tried going with something different like the new windows phone, but wow, it it so complicated to run, the smallest easiest things are so much more difficult and I hate not having google play store because the whole less known apps things really sucks. I would to anythingto get rid of this thing!

0 Likes