windows explorer keeps freezing. I have to remove the battery to get the phone working again.
Jethro63

see above

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: windows explorer keeps freezing.  I have to remove the battery to get the phone working again.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jethro63,

The internet is an important function of our smartphones. Let's get this fixed!  When did this start happening?  Have you added anything new to the device recently?  Let's gather these detials to pinpoint the issue.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: windows explorer keeps freezing.  I have to remove the battery to get the phone working again.
Jethro63

doesn't matter Trevor.  Tried to reset it and it came up with a Microsoft screen of death saying it needed to be hooked up to a computer and windows reloaded.  Took it to the local reseller and they said "HuH? what's that mean?" and said they couldn't fix it "Do you have insurance?"  Why do I need insurance on a software fault?  They sold me a new Samsung and a NEW 2 year agreement.  Taking it back today to see if I can get out of it and go with someone else that stands behind their product a little better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jethro63, thanks for the details. Let's look into other Settings. Please go to Settings>Phone Update>Check for Updates. If there are any available, please install it. Then, from Settings again, go to About and send us the Software version number you see. Lastly, from Settings>Apps>Internet Explorer>Delete History. Test again.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes