when will Verizon be making the windows 8.1 update available for my lumia icon?
triumohrider

I purchased this phone because I wanted the windows 8.1 features. I was told Verizon was testing windows 8.1 and it would be available soon. That was months ago and I have not heard anything, when I have stopped into the Verizon store and asked they tell me they don't know anything about software availability. I am getting very frustrated, I moved to Verizon because I thought they were the best in the business but I am starting to question my assumptions now. Verizon, can you at least give me an idea of when this update will be available?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when will Verizon be making the windows 8.1 update available for my lumia icon?
Trenton07
Enthusiast - Level 3

They won't answer because they don't care.

Re: when will Verizon be making the windows 8.1 update available for my lumia icon?
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

triumohrider wrote:

Verizon, can you at least give me an idea of when this update will be available?

Yes, they can. Not a chance in hell that they will, though.

jkallinen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Check for uodates, mine updated to 8.1 from running the Preview for developers yesterday. I now have a Cortana icon on my home screen.

0 Likes
jeffindayton
Enthusiast - Level 3

it will be available a couple months after heXX freezes over

0 Likes
Alexvrb
Contributor - Level 1

Who knows they might release it in time for Christmas! Or maybe they'll email you a picture of a nice lump of coal.

MrGecko
Contributor - Level 1

HA! Every other carrier has Lumia Cyan; Verizon WP customers get Lumia Coal.