signal strength is poor
billski1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Signal strength in my home/environs is poor.  I get one bar, sometimes two.   Phone calls lose audio but remain connected.   Phone says I'm running LTE.   I've gotten a new SIM card, reset the phone.  Changed sim settings to LTE and CDMA from global mode.  Works better at night.

My family has iPhones.  They get plenty of bars, can walk everywhere in the house and never lose a call.

I can get five bars of signal when I get out of my neighborhood.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: signal strength is poor
billski1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think I'm in a dead zone but vzw thinks not.

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

billski1, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with service in your home. I only have a cell phone and heavily rely on it. Is your home the only place you are having service troubles in? What zip code are you located in?

0 Likes
billski1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got a vzw signal extender device (plugs into my home net).  I'm fairly certain my Nokia 928 windows phone is defective.  Again.  Time for a new phone after a $100 investment for no improvement.

I'm getting bars, but the audio just comes and goes.   It's got to be the phone.  Time to spend too much money.  again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

billski1, we always want you to have a working phone. I am on a tight budget and would never want someone to spend money unnecessarily. We definitely can help to ensure if a new phone is needed. What zip code are you located in? Anyone else in the area experiencing the same troubles you are?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes