restoring my contacts after resetting the Icon
seattlecity

How do i restore my contacts from VZ's cloud service ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: restoring my contacts after resetting the Icon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that we get your contacts restored to your device, seattlecity. On your device, if you go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus, are you able to select sync?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
seattlecity

Now my back-up to the Vz cloud never completes. I have no idea what is backing up and what is not finishing.

Please Help !

seattlecity

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know we can get your Verizon Cloud working correctly, seattlecity. What's happening exactly when your back-up is running? Are you physically looking at the app, or do you get the message "back-up not complete?"

DanielK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

I know we can get your Verizon Cloud working correctly, seattlecity. What's happening exactly when your back-up is running? Are you physically looking at the app, or do you get the message "back-up not complete?"

XXXXX

0 Likes