Re: release date for windows 8.1
Wineman89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know when I was looking to upgrade and was checking out the Icon they had an online simulator with a hand holding the phone and using all the features of the 8.1 upgrade along with talking to/using Cortana. So, naturally I assumed I'd be able to upgrade once my phone came. I can't find the simulator now, so they must have taken it down. Seems like false advertising.

anthony_ferrari
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is absolutely ridiculous VERIZON.  I sure hope that you monitor these forums and realize that due to your lack of transparency and ability to provide customers with timely OS upgrades - YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE CUSTOMERS.  You may have the best coverage in my area, but you are the most expensive and you are the least attentive to customer's concerns/wishes.  It's experiences like these that leave a bad taste in customer's mouths and eventually your service will catch up to you ~ similar to what COX is experiencing.  I look forward to my contract expiring so that I can get off this service that obviously is not concerned with customer experience.

Vekim
Enthusiast - Level 2

.. that's right! if enough ppl upset about Verizon NOT delivering would

jump ship, then maybe, just maybe Verizon might do something about it ..

but they won't until it's too late.. total lack of concern for the people

paying their salaries . other carrierer are making it easier now with the

buying out of existing contracts .. I'm just trying to figure out the best

way to go with my phone situation - I have the Verizon 'exclusive' Nokia

Icon - even a phone built only for Verizon can't get a simple update ..

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:32 AM, anthony_ferrari <forums@verizonwireless.com