picture messages
abelger

My phone wont send picture messages it just says try again. any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: picture messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using Verizon's cellular network?  Picture messages won't send/receive over wi-fi.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your cellular data connection turned on and active?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

ninja'd again! 

ashcash1344

having the name problem. turned phone off then on again. that worked the first couple of times. now its just not working period.. this is the only problem im having with this phone.. heeelppp

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely no fun abelger! Did you have the opportunity to remove the battery? Did you ensure you were not on wifi? Here's how to check the settings. http://tiny.cc/6yjrqw

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
amygerow

I'm having same problem. Turned off wifi and it still doesn't work. Why is this happening with my Nokia  windows phone when it NEVER was an issue sending or receiving pic messages with my htc android phone?

0 Likes
N_R_-PA

Had the same problem , called customer service and they had to reset the messaging in there system , also make sure your Data is turned on in your phone ( settings ) then ( cellular ) and when you in the settings -check and see if your " Mode selection" is set to LTE and CDMA  ...

0 Likes