my employee is using an HTC phone of mine.......
kimcurci
Enthusiast - Level 2

and I am needing to make sure actual work is being done so I check online my account as to keep eye on this phones activity.  I've noticed something really odd and I'm needing real answers please.  I have the phone set to Pacific standard time, LA as it's city.  It is a windows phone,  The employee has 4 email accounts set up on the phone.  This morning I had that phone checking for updates and a message came in from someone I know I didn't know employee knew at 7:21 am  west coast time. So I wanted to see how often they communicated as they are my number 1 competitor.  The log on my verizon website here showed 9:17am 11/26/2012 that message coming in.  But it was only 8am 11/26/2012.  I checked both my iphone and computer for correct time.  I sat down with employee and asked if the phone had a history of incorrectly reporting the time a message sent and received came in.  The employee said he noticed when checking on line once recently for a number he had lost that his account activity showed 21 pictures messages sent to him but he only had one come with a picture and he only sent one in 30 days and none the month before that.  He said he remembered what time he sent pic' of his kids in Halloween costumes to his mother which was 8:12PM exactly on 10.31.2012.  It showed up on his activity as his mother receiving the two pictures at 1:43 AM Nov 1, 2012..  But on voice mail he had message at 825 PM Oct 31, 2012 from a happy mom that she got such great pics of the kids costumes this year because he was at his after this that it seems to happen with messages marked as picture messages

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my employee is using an HTC phone of mine.......
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Your post is marked as a question, but I'm not seeing a question.......  It looks like you're wanting us to play private investigator, though.  I'd say that if that is the case, what you've given us is both insufficient and not very well organized or presented, and you're not going to get what you're looking for with just that..

0 Likes
kimcurci
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was asking about why the difference in when you send text and when it says you sent text when viewing from verizon wireless "my verizon" account?  And no, these are messages that were sent and received rather quickly and then show up saying way different times.  here's another question.   what could someone be doing at 530 am to use the following amount of data?  see below.

01/18/2013   5:28 AM DATA SHARE TALK & TEXT 5,322.1

01/18/2013  3:50 AM DATA SHARE TALK & TEXT  67.3

01/17/2013  9:50 PM DATA SHARE TALK & TEXT 438.2

AND  after the 18th of jan there is no data at all for the line until 2nd of Feb.  How is that possible?  the phone was working.  I mean I called employee on that line.  My question about this add on question at bottom is do you think the person with phone in hand is trying to be sly about something.  I trust no one anymore after the last few years of bad employees? 

Message was edited by: kim curci

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I don't have an answer to what your employee does with data, but I can answer your question about no data from Jan. 18 to Feb. 2. It's possible he turned off cellular data in settings. Calls and texts will still go through, but data-based apps like e-mail, weather, social media, etc. will only work when connected to a Wi-Fi network.

Consider asking yourself why this employee is so desperate that he would put up with this kind of treatment. Good luck with your business.