Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
music plays by itself
diver73

Many times when I hang up from a call one of my songs just starts playing all by itself.  If I'm lucky I can catch the controls at the top of the screen and "pause " the song.  Other wise I have to go into the music app and find the song and pause it.   I use the phone for business during the day and this is very irritating, and could cause me to return it if I can't stop it.  It seems the songs are just paused and never turned off, I don't know. I have looked for some control, but haven't found anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: music plays by itself
Rellik66
Enthusiast

That is odd.

I don't have a answer to the problem, but I do have a tip to get the playback controls up if you miss them: Just press the volume rocker up or down and the playback controls will pop up.

0 Likes
diver73

Thanks for the tip on finding the controls, that will help some.

Dan

<< Private information removed to comply with >>

<<Please remove signature before replaying via email >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You shouldn't be posting personal information on this forum.

0 Likes
diver73

I don’t understand what you mean

Dan

<< Private information removed to comply with >>

<<Please remove signature before replaying via email >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

You are replying to the e-mail you received and it has all sorts of private info. in it, such as your full name, e-mail addess, etc. ... posting private info. on this forum is against the Terms of Service.

0 Likes
diver73

I see! Sorry!

0 Likes
diver73

I see! Sorry!

0 Likes