how do I retrieve deleted text messages?
CarolynBrockman

How do I retrieve deleted text messages from my Nokia Lumia 928? The phone says it backs up the messages for 1 month. I can't find the deleted messages. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I retrieve deleted text messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
CarolynBrockman,
This is an excellent question. Do you have some type of backup software on your phone? Did a sync run on it before the messages were deleted?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
CarolynBrockman

It says that the texts are backed up for a month. But I didn’t sync it before deleting.

>> Personal information removed by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hmm, that does seem to make this challenging CarolynBrockman, but we will make sure we have all the information we need before a final answer. What software or app did you use to back them up? If you didn't back them, please still provide us with the name of the app stating it backs up to a month.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes