how do I get my text messages from my android fascinate to my htc one m8 windows phone....???
billjhs

just purchased and received the new htc one...was using a samsung galaxy s for a few months before my contract ran out...my original nokia lumia 920 died and I reactivated the galaxy....now I have the text messages from october and earlier but I can't seem to get the 3 months of text messages that are on the android.....there is no cloud or transfer app (by verizon) for the new phone...only the old galaxy has the apps...go figure, I could get the app for my old phone but not the new phone...lol

Bill

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I get my text messages from my android fascinate to my htc one m8 windows phone....???
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: how do I get my text messages from my android fascinate to my htc one m8 windows phone....???
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

That's 4 different ways of doing it.  The third is an app called Transfer My Data.  Not sure which will be easiest for you, but at least you have options.  Welcome aboard!

0 Likes
billjhs

there is no app for the htc for windows phone available

0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

Transfer My Data doesn't work to grab them from your Android phone?  That bites...  I thought that was a fairly new app for Windows Phone that was supposed to make it easier.  I had to take old texts and paste them into Word to upgrade from Windows 7.8 to Windows 8.  Tedious, but when you gotta save em...  Shoot, there was one conversation that was so long, I just broke out the video camera and started scrolling them on the phone so I could get them later.  Yea, I was that intent on getting them.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes