desperatly in search for a nokia Lumia Icon which is verizon exclusive correct?
lawl_stephanie

this phone is which is Verizon exclusive correct? I have contacted both of my Verizon stores in my area and both of them say they dont carry it. Every time I try to order it off of this site it says that I cant.I dont know where I can find this phone but it would be nice to have it either that or a phone with a camera just as nice that is $99.00 with an upgrade. any help would be appreciated thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: desperatly in search for a nokia Lumia Icon which is verizon exclusive correct?
jsh17001
Contributor - Level 1

If you live close to a Microsoft store, try that. Or go to the Windows Phone web site and order it there. You can get contract pricing there.

I got mine at my local MS store. Better customer service than VZW stores.

0 Likes
Re: desperatly in search for a nokia Lumia Icon which is verizon exclusive correct?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lawl_stephanie,

I can understand wanting to get this device. It a really nice phone. I was able to pull up some details for you. I do see that they are on back order right now. You can always reach out to our customer care center at 800-922-0204 or *611 from your Verizon Wireless device. They will be able to place the order for you. Or I have also sent you a direct message. I hope this is able to answer your questions today.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
yleetsbob
Enthusiast - Level 3

you really aren't missing much with this device.  My advice, go get the htc m8 Android

0 Likes
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

Ignore Verizon CS go directly to Microsoft and order either online or a local store (if you are near one) and get an unlocked one.  You get better support directly from Microsoft, a better warranty, and less hassle from them.  Unlocked will be full price but then you are not locked into a 2 year contract which Verizon wants.  I would think you would be better off going to AT&T since they have already released the Cyan update as well as Windows 8.1.  I think the 928 is pretty much the same as the 930 on AT&T.

0 Likes
BOK350
Enthusiast - Level 2

Better yet, ignore Verizon altogether if you want a Windows Phone.  These guys only care about their Windows Phone users up to the point where the phone is bought.  After that, you'll find they want to act like you don't exist. If you ever want to run Windows Phone 8.1, Verizon is not going to work for you.  I have the Icon, and it is an awesome piece of hardware, but if I had it to do over again, I'd SO have stuck with AT&T (which I regrettably left) and gotten the 1520 - it is a bit big for my taste, but it has similar specs to the Icon AND they've had 8.1 for several months now.  Windows phone is simply a marketing experiment for Verizon - don't go with them unless you are happy never getting updates.

Aum

I have no idea why anyone would be desperately searching for this phone but I sold mine to the tune of $325 and am excited to get back to android! Been an android user for years and decided to try something different. I was under the delusion that it had 8.1 on it when I bought it, but it didn't, and with no confirmation from Verizon on when it's coming I've lost interest. I also don't see 8.1 being an update that will satisfy my needs anyway.

0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

The Icon is an awesome phone!  Hope ya get it as soon as possible!  I loved my 928 and got it the day it came out, but then had to get the Icon the day it came out due to the camera, mics, and all around awesomeness of Windows Phone.  Be patient.  You're going to love it!

0 Likes
yleetsbob
Enthusiast - Level 3

The Icon could be a wonderful phone.  The person who influenced me to try out a Windows phone just received his brand new iPhone 6Flex(plus) I feel like I have made a 2 year mistake.

0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

If you have an Icon, you are still ahead of the iPhone 6 Flex (I mean, plus...now see what you got me doing?)  Smiley Happy  iPhones are for sheeple.  Windows Phone is for those ahead of the curve.  Didn't used to be that way, but it certainly is now!

0 Likes