Re: cant send or receive mms messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

At a corporate store for free and the sales reps can switch it for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

TitanicJulie1912
Enthusiast - Level 2

[Removed] I am visually impaired and I am having trouble figuring out where to type my answers and comments. My question has not been answered to my knowledge. I cannot get MMS messages. I have a Windows phone Lumina 735. My phone works good except for not being able to send and receive mms messages. My zip code is 54449.

Could their best an issue with my SIM card? Should I go to a Verizon wireless store as one commentor mentioned? Please advise me with out flagging this as a duplicate message. As I stated before I am visually impaired and would like my mms messages. Thanks so much.

discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TitanicJulie1912, thanks for your time and patience. I really want to make sure we get this resolved for you. I love sending MMS messages to my loved ones and you should be able to do the same. Were you able to get to the closest corporate store? Restart your phone with a SIM card inserted, and retry sending a multimedia message to your self. What happens? Are you about to search the internet using your data?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MIKEOSHA
Enthusiast - Level 2

TitanicJulie- to clarify- you can't send OR RECEIVE MMS?  The common issue is 'can't send', but I've not heard anyone complain they can't receive.

0 Likes
SamuraiDave
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see how zip code has anything to do with this. My Note 2 sends & receives MMS just fine, (and I don't change zip codes when changing phones). Data works fine and Wifi works fine. I can't believe that with all the complaints about this that there isn't a solution somewhere in the Verizon KB.  Rather than asking questions like what zip code are you in and is your wifi on, let's assume that the people asking the question know how their phones work.

0 Likes
SamuraiDave
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as SIM cards go, I had a new SIM card installed at the Verizon store and it did not help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate any details you can provide to help us get to the bottom of this. Do you have mobile data enabled? Are you able to browse the web with Wi-Fi disabled?

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes