can't receive picture messages from verizon customers
larzwi

I have a windows phone 8x from HTC and for the last two months or so I have been unable to get pictures that friends with verizon send me. After numerous chats with customer support and them replacing the phone going on twice now with no solution in sight, I turn to you good people of the internet. The answers tech support gave me ranged from device error to spotty network coverage. Since it's happened on two different phones and I always have full bars, I call BS. I have no problem receiving pictures from non verizon people. I had gotten an error message when I sent a picture from my one line to the other that said invalid address. Any ideas or would I be better off just abandoning verizon for a different carrier?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't receive picture messages from verizon customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi larzwi!

I want you to be able to send and receive pictures from everyone! Sorry you're having this issue, let's look into it a little further. I'd like to troubleshoot with you, so I have followed you in the forums. Please follow me back and send a DM to me with your name and mobile number. I'm eager to check this out and find a resolution.

Thank you,

Christina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes