Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Yahoo Messenger
TWill_WashDC

I've very new to the SmartPhone and have purchased a HTC Trophy and want to know if there is anyway I can get Yahoo Messenger on this phone, and if so, is there a charge?  I noticed there is a setup feature for Yahoo mail, but I don't see anything for Yahoo Messenger.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Messenger
bc3tech
Contributor

TWill_WashDC wrote:

I've very new to the SmartPhone and have purchased a HTC Trophy and want to know if there is anyway I can get Yahoo Messenger on this phone, and if so, is there a charge?  I noticed there is a setup feature for Yahoo mail, but I don't see anything for Yahoo Messenger.

Only possible via an app at this time. I'm sure there are others, but the one that comes to mind is IM+

Would probably do just as well to search marketplace for "yahoo messenger" and see what comes back.

0 Likes
TWill_WashDC

Spoiler

Where would I get the app for the YIM?  Like I said earlier, I am totally new to all of this and I'm operating in the dark, so please be patient with me and spell it out to my step-by-step, if you have the time.

0 Likes
bc3tech
Contributor

TWill_WashDC wrote:

Spoiler

Where would I get the app for the YIM?  Like I said earlier, I am totally new to all of this and I'm operating in the dark, so please be patient with me and spell it out to my step-by-step, if you have the time.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/search?q=yahoo+messenger

0 Likes