Re: Windows10 on Lumia 735- can't send MMS
GREDRMZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Ann154.  My current phone shows on the LTE network almost exclusively here in the Boston area.  @Verizon Team - would I be able to utilize a different windows phone with your network as long as it was LTE?

0 Likes
GREDRMZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I re-subscribed to Windows Insider updates on the "Slowest" setting for updates - nothing has come down yet.   Yes, I have seen posts from 2015 on this same topic - most of with no resolve.  Win phone 10 wasn't even around then and I also know this MMS issue happens to me on either the WP Msg app or Skype - so that says to me it's not app specific.  Hoping to hear back from Antonio and his findings

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

From what I've seen when reading blogs and articles on various Microsoft centric sites....mspoweruser and windowscentral for instance....Microsoft is in more of a maintenance mode as it pertains to Windows Mobile 10.

The OS is supposed to be supported through 2019 so existing devices will get security updates. Beyond that, Microsoft is said to be working on a new OS....Andromeda...for the next generation of mobile devices.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to recommend a dedicated Windows Phone user move to a different operating system, dexman. While we haven't received word of this device arriving on our network, we do encourage you to be on the lookout by signing up for email updates on our website.

So we can continue to work with our manufacturer partners to ensure everything with each update is up to snuff, are you also having issues with picture messaging on your device?

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

LynnD_VZW,

GREDRMZ has the Lumia 735 that cannot send MMS.

Yes, I will be watching for an official announcement concerning the Elite X3 being released on Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes