Windows Phone 7
talarcon1

When will you start carrying Windows Phone 7? I have been waiting months for Verizon to get a WP7.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Windows Phone 7
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Here is a link to our website where you can register to get info on devices that are coming soon.

https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEID=WEB_DGF_VZW_SUPPORTNAV

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, we've been told January, March, April, and May....  Then this morning the Trophy showed up on Best Buy's web site.  Now there's a WP7 message forum on VZW....  Is it actually going to be May??? 

I've been waiting on this phone since March of 2010, when I attended a developer event at Microsoft, and got to see a prototype in action.  I even switched to Sprint to get one since VZW was holding out (had to switch back because of poor coverage).  And since the information was leaked that the HTC 7 Pro is coming to Verizon, now I want that one - when will it come???

Get off the pot, Verizon!  Listen to your customers!  Give us Windows Phone 7!

0 Likes
astrocramp

Same here...I've been cursing with every inaccurate rumor for this phone. My Droid 2 Global will be on eBay soon!

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
illegaloperatio
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know why Veizon is having such a hard time releasing the device. We already know it (HTC Trophy) does exist after all.

Images of HTC Trophy for Verizon: http://www.wpcentral.com/verizon-trophy-photos-running-nodo-update

0 Likes
Wacft

They really do need to release  the phones already. I have been waiting almost a year now to have one and it was my dumb luck to get stuck with the carrier that didnt want to make them available to their customers. I currently have the thunderbolt and cant wait to sell it and get my WP7! And it has the launcher7 running on it so atleast it appears to be a WP7, lol.

0 Likes
iWantMyWP7
0 Likes
Cohan

I would like to see this phone be released.  Once this comes out it will make way for the new spec WP7 phones with LTE and a faster processor... Please hurry up Verizon Im getting ready to switch soon to another carrier.  

Long time customer of 13 years

0 Likes
Talzor

I too have been waiting along with everyone else... I am a long time customer as well. Heck I was with Air Touch back in the day and have had the same number since.

I have been chomping at the bit for the W7 phone especially since I work at MS and all my peers that aren't on Verizon already have their phones.

Please Verizon give us a date as to when all of those who have been waiting will finally be able to get our W7 Phone.

0 Likes
skytribe
Agreed - Verizon Get off the pot and release a few Windows Phones. You are dragging your feet with the
0 Likes