Re: Windows 8.1 on Samsung ATIV-SE
Tidbits
Legend

MS just said it was reject and they have it back.  This is the first time MS has said anything.  I bet if you ask them how many times has this happened they'll never tell you or ignore your question.  If they give an answer it'll beat around the bush about it.  Just saying...  So exactly how transparent is MS being.  Being a software engineer you should know Verizon is 100% under an NDA which protects Microsoft more than it does Verizon.

Re: Windows 8.1 on Samsung ATIV-SE
TM01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Could you post Microsoft's response and contact info?  I think that the discussion board would love an email address at Microsoft to send daily mail and questions to.  That being said, I am remarkable optimistic that they actually said anything at all.  Hopefully it means that enough people have been complaining about the Verizon/Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 roll-out.  Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel?

And because I'm still salty with Verizon and Microsoft about the slow roll-out, something snarky:  Gee fellas!  I hope that Verizon starts to sell the new Microsoft band!  I can't wait to use it!  I can exercise, and see my text messages, and talk to Cortana!  It only costs $199 and it's fully compatible with Windows Phone 8.1...... oooohhhhhhh.....  Yeah, all of Verizon's Windows 8.1, uh, phone can use it.  Awesome!

0 Likes