Windows 8.1 Release
bkgreenva
Enthusiast - Level 2

For All Looking For Windows 8.1 Release from Verizon, i will tell you how slow and stupid they are as these idiots are testing 8.1 Windows 9 for phone will be released by then. it is already in BETA testing and due for release sooner than later.

Verizon seems a bit slow in their release of 8.1 as well as their own tech support people are ignorant to the update and i quote "so sir what exactly are you trying to update on your phone ME: Windows 8.1 Tech: well there isn't really anything special about it just tell me what you would like to update"

That pretty much sums it up for verizon.

Also remember that AT&T is buying out contracts for you to switch this was our option.

Labels (1)
Re: Windows 8.1 Release
eightone

today my husband and I stopped at the Verizon store.  His non-smart cell and our home phone are on AT&T.   He saw the HTC phone with 8.1 and asked about the Nokia next to it.   Sales said it's not available with 8.1.   So we walked out.    He figures he can wait till near the end of the year to upgrade to a smart phone.   I have a few months left at Verizon.   We'll see - have to keep moving

0 Likes