Re: Windows 10 upgrade
friscob
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't know how good of a sign cause that's what it said on my phone on the original release day and then it switched to the message about trying to see if the phone is eligible later. I also talked to a Verizon wireless employee a couple days ago at the store and she seemed like she had no clue about it.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

My Icon said the same thing even though Microsoft isn't supporting (yet).  It's a wait and see game.

Verizon Wireless employee are the last to know if and when.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@zock01
Having the latest and greatest software ensures the lifeline of your device. Although there is no update to give you on this yet. Here are two great ways to stay up to date: http://vz.to/1P9lNh0 / http://vz.to/1LgeRPm.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
justme12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Guys! Stop waiting and wishing for VZW to push the software. Use the insider app to download. Did it from day one on the Lumina 735 and NO ISSUES.  Microsoft has just pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 as the latest cumulative update to Windows phone already so your already behind.

No faith in this carrier to push the OS, so why bother to wait.

0 Likes
sean161
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, the only thing that doesn't work for me is the Verizon visual voicemail app which refuses to load, which kind of peeves me, because Windows 10 doesn't let me use their built in visual voicemail solution like I've seen on AT&T phones. I see the coded text messages that should be hidden where Verizon's trying to communicate to that app.

I don't see others complaining about this problem though so I'm starting to feel like the only one.

0 Likes
zock01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sean, I had them turn off visual voicemail as soon as I got it as it did not work.  As soon as Verizon turned it off I started to get voicemail notifications on the phone icon.  All it shows is that you have voicemail though and not the text that you may want.  This still works fine in the latest Redstone build so I assume it would work great on producution software

bgoodbody
Contributor - Level 1

No, via Windows Insider. I have 2 735's one is on Windows 10 via Windows Insider, the other is waiting for Upgrade advisor to do the update.

0 Likes
zock01
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anthony, thank you for your assistance.  I have already gone to the Windows Insider Program and am on the second to the latest Redstone build.

I just wish Verizon was as responsive as AT&T

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sean161, using the features that your phone offers is certainly something we want for you. Are you connected to Wi-Fi when attempting the Visual Voicemail? Have you checked the App Store for an application update?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sean161
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's an issue with the Windows 10 update, which I chose to get myself using the insider app. It's something your engineers would need to remedy if they choose to support Windows 10 Mobile. (Which they should)

If I rollback to Windows Phone 8.1, the visual voicemail app works again. I can live without it, it's just inconvenient.

0 Likes