Windows 10 Upgrade still not available on Lumia Icon.
JIMPE0001

I've run the Upgrade Advisor and it says "Ready to Upgrade....Go to Phone Update in Settings to download and install Windows 10". I then go to Phone Update and check for updates....no dice...it says "your phone is up to date". What am I missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Windows 10 Upgrade still not available on Lumia Icon.
JIMPE0001

Still don't have Windows 10 even though the Upgrade Advisor says my phone is Ready to Upgrade. Anybody know whats going on?

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

You should have the update by now, are you connected to wifi?

0 Likes
JIMPE0001

Yes I think I've tried every combination: rebooting, resinstalling the Upgrade Advisor, connected to wifi, battery charged 100% and plugged in. Ironically the Upgrade Advisor says "Ready to Upgrade....Go to Phone Update in Settings to download and install Windows 10", which I've tried twice a day for the past several weeks.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

You might have to use the Windows Device Recovery Tool (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=522381) to reload the image (factory defaults).  Load the latest updates for 8.1 than install the Upgrade Advisor and go from there.

0 Likes
techman2014
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh man are you in for a treat! I finally decided to do the Windows Insider program to get my upgrade to my 2 icons. I am SOOOO happy!!! Windows 10 mobile is so much better than 8.1 Go to the store and look for the "Windows Insider" app (There is a picture of a key on it). I can't remember if there is a sign-up or anything, but get setup and choose your level of comfort for stability (I chose the slow ring). Then a restart and check for updates. Let us know how you fare.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely not the performance we would expect of our phones.  Ultimately the next step would be a bit lengthier.  When was the last time you backed up your phone completely?

MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes