Why won't my phone send pictures via MMS?
cdp11787

I've tried to send pictures via text message multiple times to different friends and it just says "Can't send message Try again"

I read online that you can change the MMS APN settings, but I don't know what to type in the required fields. Anyone else having this problem? How can you fix it?

I miss my iPhone!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why won't my phone send pictures via MMS?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey cdp11787,

I know how important it is to send pictures via text message to share memorable events with friends and I am here to assist.  Have you ever been able to send picture messages from your current device or is this your first attempt? Is your internet browser and other data applications working?

One thing I would suggest trying is turning Wi-Fi off on your device and making sure that mobile data is turned on.  Once you've tried that please try sending a picture message again.  Please update if this fixes the issue.

NickB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
NickxxVT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having the same issue. It only seems to send or receive the MMS when it feels like it.

0 Likes
Dorkmaster
Contributor - Level 2

Do you have your mobile data on. I think with Verizon you can only send MMS messages using mobile data network.

0 Likes
NickxxVT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried with and without my WiFi turned on. My mobile data is always on. There's 2 picture messages on my phone at the moment that I cannot open.

0 Likes
kilmster
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem on my 8x, and yes, my data is turned on.  Messages without pictures send just fine.