Why is my 928 having issues turning off and on Bluetooth and WiFi since update?
BSL60

Since the 8.1 Denim update, you turn Bluetooth or WiFi off and the slider stays greyed out. I have to reboot the phone to make it active again. It worked fine before the update.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my 928 having issues turning off and on Bluetooth and WiFi since update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BSL60 we'll get the device working properly! Has there been any other changes to the device outside of the device since these issues started? Does this occur with multiple Bluetooth devices and Wi Fi connections?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why is my 928 having issues turning off and on Bluetooth and WiFi since update?
BSL60

Outside of the update nothing has changed. It seems like with Bluetooth it has trouble reconnecting with any device so I hit the slider to off and the blue dots keep going at the top and the slider will nbnot come active to turn it back so I have to reboot the phone. With WiFi sometimes the phone can't find any wireless so I shut it off like I did with Bluetooth and the samething occurs and I have to reboot. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it BSL60, we'll make sure the device is fully working! Lets remove/insert the sim to reset the connection by http://vz.to/1KDDR1D

AshleyS_VZW

0 Likes
BSL60

OK thank you! I just completed the SIM removal and insert and so far so good. Will monitor over the next few days and let you know for sure.

Thank you for the quick response!

Brian LeBel

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Perfect! We look forward to hearing from you, BSL60!

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
BSL60

It still seems to hang up on Bluetooth, but now I am getting random reboots..that is even more annoying.

0 Likes
BSL60

Also the screen is now going blank.....need to do a hard reboot to bring it back.

0 Likes
Salsbar

I am having these exact same issues on my 822. I believe they are driver problems...

0 Likes
BSL60

Any updates?

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes