Why does Verizon hate me? Can't sync my Fitbit to my Icon without Cyan.
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

Is there a reason Verizon doesn't like me?  I've been a faithful customer since the Lumia 928 day one release.  I even bought the Icon on the Edge program.  I can't believe how much they dislike me!  What have I ever done that I can't have Cyan update for my phone?  I didn't mistreat Verizon.  I bought some great products.  I pay my bill on time.  I have 3 lines of Windows Phones.  I have a new Fitbit Charge HR and can't even sync it to my phone thanks to Verizon.  When will I earn enough respect for my good deeds to get this update?  I'm very disappointed.  I thought loyal customers were to be treated better.  What have I done to deserve the hate?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon hate me?  Can't sync my Fitbit to my Icon without Cyan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bsites1968, we have nothing but love for you! I don't want you to think that we don't! I want you to enjoy everything about Verizon Wireless. I was able to look up the information on the new updates. I am not showing there is any news as of yet. You can always stay up to date with the latest info on updates here: http://bit.ly/n5snpq Once an update is ready for a device it will be pushed out to the phone. Thanks for your patients.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

Been waiting since July 15th when Cyan was provided to Verizon.  Patience, and I spelled that correctly, is running out.  This has become personal to many of us that Verizon is showing such disrespect to Windows Phone users.  We'd love for you to make it up to us simply by getting Cyan released to us.  We aren't asking for discounts for the inconvenience, but we might start asking for that very thing...or leaving for a company that shows us more respect.

Re: Why does Verizon hate me? Can't sync my Fitbit to my Icon without Cyan.
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

More worthless crap from "support." Why have we been waiting longer than anyone on the freakin' planet?

These updates were passed to you in July. That's 5 months ago and all you do is tell us how much you love us and then prove through your actions that you don't give a shit about us at all.

I'm stuck with a contract but you can be sure that I will tell anyone interested in Verizon Wireless to stay away. If you didn't want to support Windows Phone you shouldn't have sold them.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I would think by now you realize no amount of posting under different guises or headings that the update is going to be coming any faster to the windows phone users.

Verizon does not like you, they like your money. This is a multi billion company you are just another number (customer)

Common sense will tell you that no amount of posting is getting any update out to you.

Next time purchase more popular platforms. (Android or iOS)

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

Bottom line is that if Verizon doesn't want to support Windows Phone, they shouldn't be selling them.

bsites1968
Contributor - Level 2

Seems like you didn't catch the irony of the post.  Doesn't it sound like whining?  Isn't that what most of these Cyan posts usually are?  I thought mine was more obvious.  And what are you doing again posting on another Cyan post?  Repeating yourself?

grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

Stop replying to him.

He's attention starved or something but he seems to be enjoying the fact that Verizon and Microsoft have both seemingly abandoned us and thinks it's a simple thing to just move to another carrier or platform.

We've all said it over and over. If they have no intention of pushing any further updates, we should be told. We deserve that much.