Why do i keep running out of data? I'm being chareged $45 dollars for overage. I'm thinking about changing services.
Armygr78

Why do I keep running out of data? I'm being charged $45 for overage. I'm thinking about changing providers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do i keep running out of data? I'm being chareged $45 dollars for overage. I'm thinking about changing services.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Why do i keep running out of data? I'm being chareged $45 dollars for overage. I'm thinking about changing services.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Not sure why you put this in the windows phone discussion. Your phone should tell you which apps are using data and how much. Verizon is not mysteriously taking data away.

Assuming you have one of the plans that have come out in the last 2 years you can enable safety mode and you wouldn't have overages. Of if not on one of the newer plans you should probably move to them as they would most likely be cheaper anyway and give more data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody here wants you to leave, Armygr78. Boringusername has a fantastic suggestion to get to the details of what is using data. On Windows Phone that is called Data Sense, and here is how to located it.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10655/windows-phone-use-data-sense-to-manage-data-usage

Let us know your findings.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes