Why do I get 2 or more duplicate of photos, either taken from my phone or saved from a text message?
CDMCCONNELL

this is the craziest forum ever!!  Why do I have to type the SAME EXACT THING I just typed???  Why do I get 2 or more duplicates of photos?  It doesn't matter if I take them or if they are saved from a text message.  Delete one and they ALL delete.  Husband has same exact phone and he does not have this issue.  Seriously rethinking this phone.

Subject shortened

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I get 2 or more duplicate of photos, either taken from my phone or saved from a text message?
kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee

CDMCCONNELL,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us today. I want to make sure that we take care of this for you ASAP. What kind of device do you have that is saving the pictures twice? Has this always been the case or did this just start? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why do I get 2 or more duplicate of photos, either taken from my phone or saved from a text message?
Tepid
Contributor - Level 1

I am assuming you have the Icon

It's not the phone in general,, it is your Phone.....

OR

There are other reasons...

Where are you seeing the duplicate images?

In the Pictures App?

Depending on how the phone is setup, you might get 2 pictures, a medium res and high res picture

So when you look at the Pictures folder or after importing to your PC using a cable, that is what you will see.

You will need to post the steps and apps you are using, exactly how are you doing things?

0 Likes