Re: Can no longer send text to voice messages to landlines.
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok, thanks so much...

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have followed you, and am waiting for the next move. Thank you...this is taking forever, but I appreciate your help!

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

HELP! I've done everything everyone suggested and STILL have no resolution, no response from Verizon, and the trouble ticket opened in February is STILL unaddressed!!! At  my wit's end with Verizon's lack of assistance and just lip service (if that)!!!?!!! HELP!!!

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have followed the above advice and am still unable to send direct email, even though I am Following then?!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagamicat,

I apologize for not follow up with you, that should never be the case here. I know you need a resolution and I'll be happy to help here. Please hover over my avatar and select the option to 'Message' me, I will personally receive it. Once I have that, I will go on to the next step.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagmicat,

Lets get to the bottom the issues with sending us a direct message because we want to make sure your texting to landline concerns are addressed. Are you receiving any error messages when trying to send the private message? Please provide details or the specific issue you are running into while trying to private message.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am completely unable to hover over anyone's avatar, send private email, or even log in to the Community posts. I have filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau and written to the Communications Team at Verizon. I'm thoroughly disgusted with Verizon. Ridiculous!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagamicat,

We want you to be able to utilize our forums as they are a great way for our customers to receive assistance when needed. We certainly wouldn't want to take that ability away from anyone.

What web browser are you using? Mobile, Chrome, Mac/Safari or Internet Explorer? Are you getting any particular error messages? Have you been able to sign in, in the past?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Are you on the mobile site or the P.C. site)  trying to reach someone on the mobile side of the site can be a bit hard sometimes but as for the P.C. side it's not to difficult you just put your mouse pointer on top of the Avatar as instructed you'll see the box expand when it does that slide your mouse down click FOLLOW and you should be set to follow one of the Employee's.Smiley Happy b33

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@adas_vzw

The user can't hover over your avatar because you are not posting with your individual username. Provide an actual link to your username will help.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.