Why can't I send voice messages to landlines?
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to send text to voice messages to two contacts who don't have cell phones with text capability. Suddenly, they stopped going through. Both are Verizon customers. I've spent several hours trying to get Verizon to help (understatement). Finally got a trouble ticket opened, but when I called to follow up was told the last agent I spoke with didn't note the phone numbers I was trying to send to. Trouble ticket was opened, about a week later, I was told it was resolved. It worked for an hour. Support is now ignoring me. I am out of time and patience. HELP?

Thank you...

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can no longer send text to voice messages to landlines.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They want you to send them a private message (i.e., not posted on this public forum) using these instructions:

You'll need to send them a Follow request by clicking the Follow button on the upper right-hand side of their profile page, i.e., click here: 

They'll have to approve the Follow request and also send you one that you'll have to approve (click the Actions button at the top of the page, it looks like a checkmark, to check for Follow requests).  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message (that button also is located on their profile page).

View solution in original post

primortal
Master - Level 1

Contact the BBB/FCC and file a complaint.

Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you...that is what I'll do if this isn't resolved for good within 24 hours. I appreciate your response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagamicat, lets get this mystery solved ASAP! Do you happen to know the Trouble Ticket number?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ticket # (removed)

Gail

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagamicat,

Thanks for that info. But I was not able to get that ticket number pulled up. I want to make sure I have it correct, was it: (removed). how long ago did this stop working for you? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

(removed) is what you have, and that ticket number, (removed), is CORRECT, according to the last text received from Verizon on 3/18. I am thoroughly DISGUSTED. Nobody from the local Verizon store has gotten back to me after yet MORE wasted "hold" time...This is unacceptable and ridiculous!!!!!! It has been going on for over a month!!!!!!!!

Gail R.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sagamicat,

We are passionate about getting your text concern resolved for you once and for all. While your patience is appreciated, we want to make sure that we are effectively executing a permanent solution. In the interest of security, may I ask for you to send us a private message so we can share the findings with you. We're looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't understand what you're asking me for now?

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They want you to send them a private message (i.e., not posted on this public forum) using these instructions:

You'll need to send them a Follow request by clicking the Follow button on the upper right-hand side of their profile page, i.e., click here: 

They'll have to approve the Follow request and also send you one that you'll have to approve (click the Actions button at the top of the page, it looks like a checkmark, to check for Follow requests).  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message (that button also is located on their profile page).